Online Auction Process
Before the auction
1. Join the group
A. Scan the QR code or type the URL to the Facebook Group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ffgcom)
B. Fill in your name, phone number, and address.
C. We will contact you through the phone number you left.
D. Successfully joined the Group.
2. Turn on notifications (Facebook, PC version)
A. After joining the Group, find the “福昌種豬線上拍賣平台” in Facebook.
B. Look for the […] button(Setting) and switch the notification to “All Posts” in the “Manage Notifications” to avoid missing information.
C. Look for the […] button(Setting), turn on the “Pin Group” for easy viewing in the future.
3. Pig information
A. We will provide the videos, ear numbers, date of birth and parents of the pigs 3-5 days before the auction.
B. Enter the Group and find “Announcements” option, we will upload the latest information of the upcoming online auction.
During the auction
1. Participate in the live broadcast: Enter the Group and find the auctions you want to participate in the “Events” option. We will start the live broadcast 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
A. Starting price: The starting price of pigs is different. For details, please refer to the published pig information or the text messages in the chat room.
B. Each price increase: not less than NT$1,000.
C. Winning bid: When the bid is concluded by the auctioneer, the auctioneer will announce the highest bidder wins the bid.
D. Falling bid: If the pig has not been bid after repeated inquiries by the auctioneer, the bid is falled.
After the auction
1. Notification: We will contact the winning bidder through the Facebook message or the phone to confirm the pigs, amount and payment instruction.
2. Payment: Refer to payment instruction.
3. Transportation: We will transport the pigs to your designated place within 3 days after the auction ends.
If you need any assistance, please contact us .